Finally here are the directions for making the Peppermint Pebbles Christmas Tree!!
Supplies: 1 - 12 X12 Sheet of American Crafts Maids- A-Milking, 1 - 12 x12 Sheet of Christmas Twinkles- Pebblies Inc., 1 1/2 bags of clear glass accent gems, glue gun, styrofoam cone, smallest circle die cut from your Spellbinders Nestibilitie set, Designer dries clear adhesive from the Art Glitter Institute, an ornament (for top of tree-from Walmart) and a bunch of berries on wire (from the Dollar Tree Store).
- Wrap your Maids- a- milking paper around your cone and trim off the excess paper. Use a glue gun to adhere the paper to the cone.
- Using you smallest circle from your Spellbinder's Nestabilitie set - cut out 120 snowflakes from your Christmas Twinkle Paper (you should use about a 1/2 sheet). Using Designer Dries Clear Adhesive from the Art Glitter Institute adhere the snowflakes to the backside of your clear glass accents. Set these aside to dry. (if you do not have the nestabilities circles yet- use a small circle punch -sized to match your pebbles)
- Starting at the bottom of the tree adhere the snowflake pebbles with your glue gun, leaving room to add the red berries between your snowflake pebbles. Since the berries are on wire - simply poke the berries into the cone. Continue adding layers of Pebbles and Berries until you reach the top of the cone.
- Using your Circle Nestabilities find the circle size to match the top of your cone and cut out a circle from the Maids-a-Milking paper.
- To adorn the top of your Tree - we went to Walmart and purchased this three dimensional topper. Clip of the plastic hook and fill in the spot left from the hook with red stickles...the colors match perfectly.
Here is a close up of the tree:
Have fun creating this beautiful tree...thanks again to Angela for bringing this tree from design concept in my head to a real finished project!!